Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dang it Pinterest...


Ok Pinterest you have consumed a lot of my day ok I lied, you have consumed a lot of my week this week!! Not just surfing it for hours on end, but I actually decided to try out a handful of the projects I have pinned. Say Whaaaaaaaaaat?? I know, people actually find that website useful for more than just something to occupy their time while keeping the computer chair seat warm. And by the way my seat is nice and toasty, thank you for asking!

There is only one small problem I didn’t get a lot of pictures of the stuff I decided to try out because of a.) I got way too excited and just started making stuff only stopping to remember to take pictures of the progress for the blog as I was finishing the project up! BAHHHH right?! Or b.) They are still works in progress and I don’t want to show an unfinished project!

I will however show you the picture of the one project that is completed (don’t judge on how slow I am going, my sister surprised me and came to visit and then I did happen to drive three hours to go and visit my parental units this blog comes to you from their home actually) I saw a little thing about turning a pair of socks into baby leggings super cute idea! Here is what my outcome was, because again I failed you all and forgot to take before and after pictures ( my sister chewed my butt a little for not doing it, I guess she likes to read the tutorials on here too).

 

 

The other two projects are making my very own dress form!!! This is a big task and I was thankful for my sister to be there to help with some of the hard stuff Like taping my back and butt, and helping with the base that unfortunately started to resemble a stripper pole! Hence not taking pictures of the “during” process of this project because this is a family show y’all!  

The other project is for my store and the Farmer’s Market this summer, and that is a hybrid of 3 different bibs I have seen. They may be one of my favorite things I have made in a really long time!

Oh I almost forgot about my booties!! I found a pattern online for normal baby booties, and I added some “Toms” inspired flare to them. Here they are,

 
 

You can buy these at Paige P. Boutique. Be on the lookout for moor booties to be coming too!
 

Follow us on Facebook
 

1 comment:

  1. So you totally need to make another pair of these SUPER cute "pants" or leggings... but this time TAKE PICTURES along the way. It would have been so cool to see each step along the way for someone like me who can be challenged in the thought process of how to get it to work right!! Maybe when I come visit again soon we can do some projects... and I will bring my camera to document stuff... What an idea!!!

    ReplyDelete