Friday, January 11, 2013

Other Opportunities


Paige P. Boutique was my first ever craft baby. It was also my first ever business venture. When I was young I always wanted to have some sort of business, I just always assumed it would be selling Tupperware. Now don’t get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with selling Tupperware, I actually debate selling it like every other week. There are so many consultant/distributor type of business out there and I have tried a couple out myself. They didn’t do very well. It could be that I didn’t have the time to commit to them because I was still a working mom, or who knows what, but now I have decided to try my hand at a couple new ventures.

Starting two different “at home” business while trying to run a blog and a boutique seems a bit much but I like to go big or go home… well I am actually already home but you get the jest! So let me introduce you to my other babies!

The first is It Works!
 
I was hesitant to try it, but very curious at the same time. I had seen so much about the body sculpting wraps and the defining gels but didn’t think that the results were actually possible, and if they were that they would last. A friend of mine became a consultant and I was able to see her progress of using the wraps and decided to give one a try. The advertisement says see inches lost in as little as 45 minutes. My first wrap I didn’t see any inches lost, but looking at my tiger stripes (stretch marks for any of you whom don’t proudly have stretch marks) they were almost completely invisible! Holy crapper right! Have they come back you ask?? NOPE!!! So I decided to try another one, and saw an inch or so difference. I tried a third one and lost two more inches. At this time I was convinced that I needed to become a distributor. Not just so I can continue on in the process of toning up those spots that aren’t so sexy, but because I find it more exciting to be a part of other’s progress as well! I wanted to be honest about my results so that way people don’t feel fooled if they try one and expect a miracle! Granted I was later complimented by a distributor saying my first wrap didn’t tone anything because I didn’t have much to tone… bless her crazy little heart!

So stop by my website and take a look for yourself! It Works! website There are great deals to help get you started. There is a loyalty option to set up auto shipments which save you moolah! You can buy a wrap for $25 buck – a –roos, or sign up and have a box of 4 sent to you equaling at $15 buck – a – roos each! And don’t think that these wraps are just for your tummy, they can go just about anywhere, legs, arms, hips, waist, back, they even have neck and facial ones to! So check out the website and explore all that It Works has to offer!

 

My next adventure is becoming a stylist with Gigi Hill bags!
 

 Anyone who knows me knows my love for bags and purses. Yes I do happen to make them in my boutique, but these are such high quality bags that they don’t compete! Not that I don’t think mine are high quality but these babies are gorgggggg!!
 
Gigi hill is known for their signature pockets. Every bag brand has to have something to make them stand out from the rest. There are so many pockets in each bag that it will always be organized. You will have to take a look for yourself!
 

And don’t think they only have things for the ladies, they have a men’s collection that is very attractive and still very manly too.

 
But also, who wouldn’t be excited for a company when this is their tag line:
 

Let me be your stylist, click here to see my site!
 

With each of these you can book parties and get free stuff! Free wraps and potentially free gorgeous bags. There are a couple ways to contact me about each of these so feel free to stop by the websites to contact through there or you can leave me your info below in the comments with what you are interested in.

I hope to hear some feedback from you guys and maybe even schedule time to help you pamper yourself, because come on if you are losing inches and looking fab, why wouldn’t you want to celebrate with a great bag?
 

Follow us on Facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment